Shirley Temple Cute Valentine’s Day Coordinate
With Shirley Temple’s recent death, I thought I would make a Valentine’s Day coordinate in honor of her. I put together a simple, casual coord using an adorable gobelin skirt from the Japanese clothing brand Shirley Temple Cute. The pattern on the skirt features various cakes and pastries with fruit.
Items in this coord:
- Shirley Temple Cute cake gobelin skirt
- Emily Temple Cute bolero
- High-neck cream blouse (offbrand—Japanese brand Ropé)
- Secret Shop bow shoes (replicas of BtSSB Antique Ribbon Shoes)
- Ivory lace tight (offbrand—Nordic Tights from SockDreams)
- Ophanim floral headband
- Candy heart purse (offbrand—Aldo Shoes, available in-store)
- Red rose hairclips (offbrand—Forever21)
it’s very frustrating being a girl and trying to flirt with other girls like. you tell them, ur cute. ‘Aw thank you’ no. no i’m being gay with you. homo intended. damn it
Cypris mad or nah?
((doodling thousands or her because wanna use her in my rp’s hurhur. She’s a witch cyclops :I))
been really uninspired lately and been meaning to draw stuff for people i met this past year who have been really awesome and WOW PHEE I HOPE YOU DON’T MIND ME DRAWING THIS CUTIE LIKE THIS?? i . .. went through your oc tag … oop
i just really like this character ok i’m just. lays down. cries about fiery babes.
Now, this is how you stick it to the man.
I wanna make an R.P. community with frands and then other people can join in if they please but no idea how do thing .w.